- People are buying lenses online to avoid having to pay for a prescription
- But in doing so hundreds of people miss out on ‘vital’ eye checks
- Experts believe this puts people at risk of infections that can damage eyes
- Number of cornea-damaging Acanthamoeba cases has doubled since 2010
- In a third of cases a part of the eye has to be taken out and replaced
Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) September 19, 2014
“I have difficulty putting in my eye contacts, and I fear getting wrinkles due to stretching the skin around my eyes during the struggle,” said an inventor from Anniston, Ala. “This inspired me to design a more convenient method of performing this task.”
Bioptigen S4410 SD-OCT Metrology System scan head with immersion lens
Novel visualization tool enables non-destructive high precision, full shape metrology of optical devices.
MORRISVILLE, NC (PRWEB) September 15, 2014
New EZcase Flip Top Contact Lens Case
Water and case replacement education are critical for healthy lens wear. EZcase™ is the first contact lens case to have these warnings molded onto the case.
The court ruled that there was no evidence Mr Koh Peng Kiat knew the contact lenses were counterfeit.
SINGAPORE: An optometrist has successfully appealed against his conviction of intentionally aiding two others to obtain bogus contact lenses.
Mr Koh Peng Kiat